The decarbonization of EU road transportation will increasingly impact the demand for fossil and biofuel, especially after 2030. The long-term outlook for biofuels, beyond 2045, does not look promising, as the expected decline in demand is likely to encourage biofuel companies to look for alternative uses for their products.
The 2nd Annual Biofuels Forum that will be co-hosted with our Bioplastic conference in parallel, will deliver the latest updates from EU Regulation such as Fit for 55 and the implementation of REDIII, it will discuss the availability of sustainable feedstock, current status and development of advanced biofuels in EU, new technologies for HVO and BioEthanol production, sustainable aviation and maritime fuels, strategies and technologies that contribute to low carbon emission and how to achieve the regulation targets by 2030 and beyond, additionally it will share the future of Biofuels in electrifying global transport sector, and expose many other hot topics from the industry.
- Latest updates from EU Regulation such as Fit for 55 and the implementation of REDIII.
- The availability of sustainable feedstock.
- Current status and development of advanced biofuels in EU.
- New technologies for HVO and BioEthanol production.
- Sustainable aviation and maritime fuels.
- Strategies and technologies that contribute to low carbon emission.
- Achieving the regulation targets by 2030 and beyond.
- Future of Biofuels in electrifying EU transport sector.