The Sustainable beauty trend has been growing in popularity for years, but it has become even more popular during the pandemic. The primary factor for the increasing adoption of bio-based ingredients for personal care products is the harmful effects of chemical products on both the end consumers and the environment.
As public interest in sustainability continues to rise, many cosmetic manufacturers are seeking more natural and environmentally-friendly ingredients for their products.
The increasing demand for natural ingredients and the growing consumer base that cares about raw-material composition (primarily the millennials), is considered to be a good opportunity for the key players in the beauty and personal care products market for a higher brand penetration.
- How to tackle the biggest challenges in the transition towards sustainability
- Hear of the innovative materials and new technology revolutionizing the beauty sector
- Replacing harmful chemicals with safer alternatives
- What are the latest advancements in sustainable packaging solutions?
- Covid19 and the current political situation in Europe affecting consumers’ behaviour, supply chain problems and lack of raw materials
- Overcoming the high cost of biobased products, low shelf life and worse performance compared to synthetic products